Fire Damage at a Coatesville Apartment Complex
SERVPRO of Kennett Square/Oxford worked hard to fully restore an apartment complex in Coatesville after a substantial amount of fire damage. After a microwave malfunctioned on the fifth floor of the building, one unit was left severely damaged in addition to the unit below. Both units suffered extensive smoke and soot damage as well as water damage.
Our restoration team handled the complete fire restoration and water mitigation for the affected areas. We are currently in the Reconstruction phase of fully restoring the Coatesville building.
We also performed HVAC Duct cleaning for both units to remove the smoke odor from the fire damage in the ductwork. These services created a fully restored and clean space for the residents!
SERVPRO of Kennett Square/Oxford offers fire, water, mold and storm damage services to our local community in Southern Chester County. We are always prepared to help, and we offer 24/7 immediate assistance for your residential or commercial needs!